LifanForum.com
Lifan Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

Parts for Lifan

Abilene1957 · 7 · 3925

Abilene1957

• View Profile
I talked to my motorcycle mechanic today,and he said he didn't know where to locate parts for this bike,now i am uncertain whether to purchase it,i live in PA

Rogerborg

• View Profile
MetricPartsHQ stock them.  Depending on the bike, "Japanese" branded parts (doubtless Made In China though) also fit.  Which bike is it that you're considering?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 01:02:40 PM by stryder »

Abilene1957

• View Profile
I bought the bike and i love it,i will get parts from Metric if i need them,thank you

rpowell

• View Profile
MetricPartsHQ stock them.  Depending on the bike, "Japanese" branded parts (doubtless Made In China though) also fit.  Which bike is it that you're considering?

That site is not currently active, it is a site that was built for somebody else and they decided not to commit. I am in the process of purchasing it and revamping the whole thing. I will keep you guys posted on the progress. I help several other forums with parts and hope to have this site active in a couple weeks.
I also give forum members a 20% discount. I will be talking to admin about posting here to let everybody know, but want permission first.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 01:02:55 PM by stryder »

rpowell

• View Profile
Ok we are on track to be up and running in 2 weeks. I will announce the launch date in about a week.

Ron

rpowell

• View Profile
Well guys, hit a bunch of snags my site is still being worked on. I got it up and running then AL fired their parts guy so orders are taking forever. I have suspended all future orders until the site is fixed. When it is running properly I will post here and post a discount code for forum members as promised. Thanks for your patience.
Ron

rpowell

• View Profile
Ok site is up, PM me for the discount code.