LifanForum.com
Lifan Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

Can't find parts

LifanDad · 2 · 1351

LifanDad

• View Profile
 >:( I bought a 2006 Lifan LF150R for my son in October 2007 and now can't find parts anywhere. The Shop where we bought it closed up soon after Christmas that year and the people left town. It did say Eagle Motors on the forks but that peeled off. The man told us he was going to Dallas Texas and buying the motorcycle from a distributer out in Dallas and bringing them here for resale. We found a distributor in Dallas but he said he can't sell to us only to dealers and we since found out the man we bought the motorcycle from was not a licensed dealer ! He also told us this was not an American Lifan bike as we were told. I am in desperate need of parts for this motorcycle. We never even got an owner's manual!! We tried buying a headlight bulb for a 200 thinking they might interchange but no luck.
Can anybody help???

Mr. Furious

Unfotunately unless you can go back to the original person you bought it from, it will be tough.  You may have to get creative and McGyver things together.  I have been in the same boat but have bought items for cars or other bikes to fix whatever problem I was facing.  It doesn't sound like much but hopefully it will help you get the bike going.