LifanForum.com
Lifan Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

LifanPerformance.com Promo / Introduction

LifanPerformance.com · 4 · 1992

LifanPerformance.com

• View Profile
Hello All,

My name is Jason, the owner of lifanperformance.com and a grx250-b lifan motorcycle (one of the only two bikes made).  Its basically the same as the 200-b but with a 250cc engine/dual exhaust/and upgraded tire package.

I also own a company that sells performance accessories for the Lifan bike. We are currently working with a few companys to offer OEM and performance parts.

I do offer a discount for people with lifan bikes by using the following code at checkout: lifanmo1

Nice to meet everyone and I look forward to helping the forum by introducing some new mods that are currently underway.

- Jason

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile

I do offer a discount for people with lifan bikes by using the following code at checkout: lifanmo1

Awsome, that is very generous!

Have any pics of your bike?  Looking forward to seeing the mods.

Nice url btw! 

LifanPerformance.com

• View Profile
Attached is a picture of my bike.... or should I say my love, LOL

Its an awesome bike, It keeps up with my friends 2008 250R ninja with no problem. The sprocket / Jet / and filter helps a lot in uncapping its capabilities.  Because it came with dual exhaust out of the factory I don't really see a need to upgrade the exhaust.

Sorry for the late response to your post, we have been really busy for the past few weeks :)

almonpoole

• Arguing with an idiot only proves there are two.
    • View Profile
Looks like this guy finally went out of business........

So what is new stryder? We have not spoken in a while.

Almon