LifanForum.com
Lifan Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

Shipping

DFloyd · 7 · 2417

DFloyd

• View Profile
I have a question. I odered my bike from Rabbit but the shipping form says it was picked up at T-Motorsports. What is up with this? Will I get the same bike that I saw on Rabbit's site?

almonpoole

• Arguing with an idiot only proves there are two.
    • View Profile
Hi DFloyd,

Yes it is the same bike. Sometimes when Rabbit runs out of a certain color they buy direct from TMS as they are so close them in California. I have owned both bikes and the only difference today is that one has TMS on the tank and the other has grx on it. they are both LF200-III bikes in every other way besides the graphics.

Almon

DFloyd

• View Profile
Thanks! That is what I thought. The bike comes tommorrow.

DFloyd

• View Profile
I received my bike today. It is the TMS version and it is black. Rabbit told me they did not have black so they were sending green. I got black, that is great. Everything was in good shape!

Buyingchina

• View Profile
    • Lifan Cycle Forums
I received my bike today. It is the TMS version and it is black. Rabbit told me they did not have black so they were sending green. I got black, that is great. Everything was in good shape!

Glad to here it! Please let us know how the assembly and set up go, and feel free to ask for help if needed

Thanks, Buyingchina ;D
Buyingchina

RGP

• View Profile
Yeah please keep us updated after assembly, I got a phone call this morning telling me mine will be delivered tomorrow  ;D  Any shipping damage? I'm jealous and I only got less than 24 hours left...hah

DFloyd

• View Profile
No shipping damage! If anything a slit scratch on the fuel tank from a big piece of foam holding the bike down in the crate. It can be rubbed out with a little compond. Everything went together fine. I have not started it yet. I am also doing all the mods, filter, rear fender, jet, sprocket and rear tire. Waiting on MOS and registering it in N.C. I will keep in formed.