LifanForum.com
Lifan Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

new bike

j.r. · 11 · 3362

j.r.

• View Profile
i still havent been to the dealer but im interested in the same bike as you have the videos of

cant wait to get one

almonpoole

• Arguing with an idiot only proves there are two.
    • View Profile
I'm guessing your talking about the videos Bill made? That would be a LF200-III, a really good bike, I have a new one I just performed all the mods on, I rode today for a little but it was around 40f and this Alabama boy likes it a little warmer ;D

Almon

j.r.

• View Profile
so what would be a good price on one of the lf200 III new

almonpoole

• View Profile
Anywhere below $1,500 including shipping do your door. You will have about $500 more in mod costs that include,

1: Carb jets
2: Conical air filter
3: Rear Sprocket
4: 100/80-18 front tire
5: 140/70-18 rear tire
6: New exhaust

If you look around you can buy a new LF200-III for around $1300, but again, anything under $1,500 is a good deal for this bike.

Almon

Mykal_

• View Profile
Mine was $1185 shipped to my door with lift gate service  ;D

james

• View Profile
whats the deal with our new exhaust? are we still messing with the one from the phillipines or have we found another choice?
james

almonpoole

• View Profile
Bill received his already and mine should be here this week. All indications are it is a very good exhaust. The only down side is that they do not have these in stock as far as I can tell so have then shipped from another location to their location and then shipped to whoever is buying one.

If you don't mind the wait then it is probably not a bad route to go down. I'll have photos up just as soon as I receive mine and I think Bill is doing a video on his install???

Thanks,

Almon

wjsteele

• View Profile
Yes... I should have a video to post Wednesday or Thursday of this week.  (Depending on the weather... which hasn't been cooperating this week here in Cincy.)

Bill

macdofwy

• View Profile
My bike was $1030 shipped to my door, and the shipping company threw in liftgate! 
How long is the break-in period?  I have 120 mis on so far, and I am wondering how I should ride this for the rest of the break in period.  Is there a max speed I should ride?  Max RPM? How often should I change the oil?  I am trying to hit 200 mis in the first 30 days, but the weather is a little chilly here in Wyoming this time of year!   I have to admit... I pushed it to 70 mph once.  Probably took a few thousand mis off the life of the engine, eh?  I want to put Amsoil synthetic motorcycle oil in as soon as it makes sense. Anybody got an idea when that might be?  300 mis?  500 mis? 

THANKS for everyone's help!
Shawn

dplace4dogs

• View Profile
Anywhere below $1,500 including shipping do your door. You will have about $500 more in mod costs that include,

1: Carb jets
2: Conical air filter
3: Rear Sprocket
4: 100/80-18 front tire
5: 140/70-18 rear tire
6: New exhaust

If you look around you can buy a new LF200-III for around $1300, but again, anything under $1,500 is a good deal for this bike.

Almon
What exhaust and brand tires did you purchase and what performance improvement did you see after the modifications?
Thanks,
Donna

almonpoole

• View Profile
Hi, I'm on the road today so please check out Lifan-moto.com, there are threads there with all he information you need. Pipe is on the home page.

Thanks,

Almon