LifanForum.com
Lifan Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

New rider in England here.

Dogbad · 2 · 1644

Dogbad

• YOU CAN NOT EDUCATE PORK!
    • View Profile
Originally fromLeeds but lived many places, including Essex where I got high sided on a Z bend as the bevel drive on my GV1200 siezed and sent me into brain injuries land! Coma for a while "Not ecpected to live, if he does it'll be wheelchair and nurse for the rest of etc!" Managed to walk a little and am now just using one stick for help. Here I am after moving up to Lancaster. I managed to get my Car and Bike licence back a few months ago and I know that I don't have the cash to fund a project at the moment ( Went Bankrupt in May 2008) but "Come the Glorious Day..... !" Had over 80 bikes. 1st was a D14/4 BSA bantam in 1970 when I was 8 years old. Never been without 1 or 4 since then until the injuries hit. Love the older stuff, majority of my stuff was British and like Chops with a bit of art to them. Streetfighters have their place and there are some that I would have happily but I am a bit of a traditionalist so I'll be aiming simple and elegant when I make any custom moves.
Just today arranged for a Lifan 250 V twin. It's a 2007 model and is totally standard as far as I can see, even includes a few rust spots on the Chrome and brightwork ::) It seems strange to me to have what I would always have considered a small engined bike but I want to get my path back to the World of two wheels carefully and slowly.
Don't know if you have any other members here from Her Majesties Homeland or if you are all from "Her Majesties Collonies ;)" but I'm happy to talk to decent people wherever they hail from.
C'est Moi.... Le Chien.

zingbikes

• View Profile
Hi,

I post occasionally on behalf of ZingBikes. Cambridgeshire based, so you're not the only UK guy around here!