LifanForum.com
Lifan Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

LF250 need replacement part that fell off on highway!

dacman61 · 5 · 2103

dacman61

• View Profile
Hello people,

I need a replacement part that goes on the left side of the engine for a LF250. I don't know exactly whats it's for per se, but I need to replace it. You can look at the photo below to easily see what I'm missing.

I've only had the damn bike for 4 days now with 250km on it and had made sure everything was tightened except for that piece. What a bummer. I hope someone can help. I may do the hillbilly fix job for now and see if duct tape will hold up on covering it.

countrycruiser

• View Profile
Contact Bruce at endlessjourneycycles.net.  He can also be reached at 330-274-0098. He is an American Lifan dealer in N.E. Ohio.  If he doesn't have one, he can get one.  Tell him countrycruiser sent you.

dacman61

• View Profile
Thanks for the info!  :)

I e-mailed Bruce about my situation this evening. Hopefully he can help.

I did the hillbilly temporary fix with duct tape. It actually works and holds on there. I'm only going to be driving locally with it in town for now until I get the replacement part. No more highway driving for a little while. I haven't noticed any adverse affects of the original piece not being there, but I'm just going to keep a close eye on my oil levels every time I ride.

countrycruiser

• View Profile
dacman61,

Just wondering if you made contact with Bruce yet and was he able to help?

dacman61

• View Profile
I e-mailed someone at their website, but I haven't received any response as of yet... I'll give them a call after work today.