LifanForum.com
Lifan Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

New bike start

DFloyd · 3 · 1523

DFloyd

• View Profile
Today I charged my battery, put fuel in and started her up. It took a few tries. Had to choke it alittle. I will have to adjust the idle a little. I road it down the street and it road fine. I will need to nut and bolt it and adjust the brakes, clutch and other stuff like that. After the mods this bike will be fine. I am still waiting for my MSO and Mod parts I ordered from Rabbit. It has been a week. I actually ordered the Mod parts when I bought the bike two weeks ago. Somehow after I called Rabbit a few times they say they would like to send the Mod parts with the MOS. Why did they not send the parts with the bike I do not know!

countrycruiser

• View Profile
Take a good look at your packing slip when you get the parts and you will no doubt find that, just like the bike, they came from someone else.  These internet guys have little if any inventory of machines or parts and can't answer service questions for squat.  I have been through this numerous times with several so called dealers and yes even once, and the last time ever, with Rabbit.

However we all still and will continue to do business this way because it saves a few bucks and it's fine if you are at least a bit of a mechanic, as you are, and can put up with the difficulty of getting parts.  These forums are a great help as well because you get to hear first hand from folks who have had the same experiences as you.

DFloyd

• View Profile
Yea! It seems everything I bought from Rabbit came from T-Motorsports. I am a mechanic so I am going to by-pass there tech guys. I did receive my MOS and other parts today. Everything was there and was fine. I will start the Mods tonight.