LifanForum.com
Lifan Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

After mods

luckyrob8605 · 4 · 2171

luckyrob8605

• View Profile
How much speed difference if any should I expect from the modifications? I would like to use the bike to go back and forth to work now that I have if but 80mph is like slow lane traffic here in Louisville!

wjsteele

• View Profile
The sprocket change alone will allow the bike to get up to ~95 mph.  The other changes really don't change the top end, but just allow it breath easier.

I cruise all the time on my bike at highway speeds keeping right up with all the traffic.

Bill

Mykal_

• View Profile
What size rear sprocket? I have the stock 40 but I purchased a 36 but haven't installed it yet.

Lifan08TC

• View Profile
The sprocket change alone will allow the bike to get up to ~95 mph.  The other changes really don't change the top end, but just allow it breath easier.

I cruise all the time on my bike at highway speeds keeping right up with all the traffic.

Bill
Hey Bill, my name is Terrence, I recently purchased a 2008 G20-5 Dual Sport, and I was wondering what can i do to keep up with my buddy on his KLR 650. Will these bikes do over 65 mph with some type upgrades? I've heard you can go with a bigger sprocket, but how will that effect climbing hills, I like offroading sometimes