LifanForum.com
Lifan Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

Lifan Commandments LOL

Guest · 17 · 7582

lifanrider

http://www.lifan.com/en/linian.asp

here they are if you dont wanna check the link:

Pure gold fears no fire.
   It is careful to be of high quality,it is half-hearted that quality is poor.
   If one does not work hard,he is not Lifan people;If unhappy and wellrewarded,who wants to be Lifan people?
   If Lifan wants to be success and does not lie in the fund,but lir in credit.Without improvement in variety and quality,we will be deprived of all income and wealth.
   If you do not work hard today,you will seek for job very hard tomorrow.
   The boss is honest and kind,the managers are competent,the staff are Professional.Lifan operates legitimately.
   Lifan’s deadly enemy is itself if Lifan disappoints itself.
   No Famous Brand ,our motorcycles are just like a pile of scrap iron.
   HONDA and YAMAHA run around,what should LIFAN people do?
   There are 3 ways to gain profits;
to monopolize we have no seat;
to speculate is out of beat;
to stick on R&D,we shall have our meat. 
   Three treasures of lifan:Innovation,Exportation,Reputation.
   Career in lifan,Insurance for one.

Enduros

• Lifan Owner Since 9/06
    • View Profile
Well we now know they use the same translator on their website that they write their owners manuals with. :-\

almonpoole

• Arguing with an idiot only proves there are two.
    • View Profile
  No Famous Brand ,our motorcycles are just like a pile of scrap iron.  ;D ;D

lifanrider

i think i am going to email them and try to explain that they've gotta change that stuff otherwise people are going to get the impression the bikes are made of iron.  :P

Enduros

• Lifan Owner Since 9/06
    • View Profile
Ya American Lifan gives a bad enough impression let alone Lifan china f***ing up too lol.

countrycruiser

• View Profile
Enduros,

Can we please watch the language.  My wife reads this forum as do other women. 

And, what is the problem with American Lifan.  They have always done fine by me.

Enduros

• Lifan Owner Since 9/06
    • View Profile
Well I will keep it in mind to keep things G rated  :-\, anyway I personally have had many problems with my LF200 that I got from my local american lifan dealer and well in the first 6 months I had lots of problems with it and the only thing my dealer would tell me is that I should stop trying to do jumps with it. Even though I have lost exhaust studs, broken motor mounts, broken hubs, lost mirrors, and had the drum stablizer bar bolt snap in half and all I do with my bike is commute with no jumping, wheelies, or hard shifting yet they claim that im trying to motocross it. So I cut off ties with that dealership and tried to go to american lifan in dallas and well I have yet talk to anyone there that knows anything about the LF200 and for the most part they realy dont want to talk to you at all. So I deal solely with rabbit scooters, I have only had a couple shipping problems but they at least know their products and their parts.

almonpoole

• View Profile
American Lifan does not even know about the rear sprocket upgrade that I did a year ago or the many other mods I am responsible for. They are clueless and they lie about things, lots of things.

There are good American Lifan dealers and you cannot really group them in with the operation in Texas but anyone selling American Lifan products on the side of the road probably does not know what they are selling.

Rabbit is the only dealer I have ever met that cared about the after market experience with the customer. I have never personally met any other dealer who cared about anything other than making a sale, plain and simple and that is why I chose to support them.

As for the language, maybe thats fits here and maybe it doesn't but I don't think it is up to a general user to decide this or even question it, this is more for the admin to decide. If your wife can't deal with a bad word then that is her problem! I assume she is over 18.

I also think is is sexist for you to assume other women would be offended by such a remark.

Folks I'm heading back over to Lifan-moto, I'll check in here every now and then and see what is going on but I'm mainly sticking to my own forum from now own, and yes Enduros, if you need to make a point by using a bad work you CAN do that @ lifan-moto.

Later,

Almon

countrycruiser

• View Profile
Well guys, what can I say, I guess it's just in the parenting plus a little maturity.  You see I am 63 years old and was always brought up to respect women and I did the same with my two boys.  They share the same values as my wife and I do and that includes using your head a little and thinking before you speak, or as my Pop used to say, dis-engage the brain before you put your mouth in gear.

Almon, It would be your decision to leave this forum, however, you should know that this was a great site before you came and will remain one after you leave.  You are highly regarded as a trouble maker everywhere you go on the net and that is a real shame because in my opinion I do believe you have a lot to contribute.  You and some of your buds just need to grow up a little and understand that there is always a reason why people do the things they do weather you understand why or not and there is always someone equally as smart or smarter as you.  And as you grow and mature remember if you want respect, you need to give respect.

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
thanks for the compliment on this forum CC.

Please no personal attacks.  i.e. "trouble maker".

Censors are in place for the interest of search engine placement. ;)

Is google a woman? ;)

almonpoole

• View Profile
Sir,

First off, I'm not leaving. I'm just going to spend more time servicing my own members and I'll pop in here every now and then and see what is going on.

Secondly, I am a full grown man, not a kid. I have have made my way in this world and I am respected by almost everyone in my industry. I don't personally care how old someone is, that does not mean they have earned my respect just because of their age. If they worked hard in their youth and had something to show for it in their later years, then I generally show respect, otherwise I do not, and that is not to say that I disrespect them, I just do not allow them in my circles as any other successful person would not.

I am 35 years old and I am in a place of financial freedom that many have never reached at my age already. So I am quite successful and becoming more so everyday that goes by.

I agree, I am a trouble maker on Americanlifan.com and I do defend myself whenever someone takes my name in vain, such as China Riders, as I do not hide behind a screen name, I put my name out there for good or bad. But I will also note that I am generally respected and share a lot of the same members that are on China riders in my own forum.

The reason I have been so vocal on American Lifan's forum is the simple fact that they came into my forum and started mouthing off. When my members started asking tough questions they ran away and when they tried to shut me down, I banned them.

I have asked tough questions on American Lifan's forum and they have never answered me in four attempts and they ban me every time, but I have a way around that ban. Lately I have given up because it serves no purpose. Everyone knows about them now and their practices, they are not the future of the China bike business any longer in this country.

Furthermore, I am involved with the development of almost five hundred websites, for Banks, Stores and University's all over this country and even in some other country's so I don't understand why you would say I am a trouble maker everywhere I go on the net, I go many places on the net.

But I will never stand down to anyone who is not telling the truth about this China bike business as it is so young and still growing, although it is still vertical in a few years it will not be and the choices made today will affect the future.

You must also understand that before I started my site there was only a few portals for users to go to discuss their China Bikes and none of them were sport bike specific. This is why I started my site and it has been extremely successful, not in a monetary sense mind you but we have gone from under 100 hits to over 7.5 million per month in just over a year.

Trust me, I understand this business completely and I apologize if you thought I was hacking on you when in fact I thought it to be odd that someone would have an issue with language on a forum where there are no language filters.

I will still be around and I wish you good luck in your china bike endeavors.

Almon
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 03:58:35 PM by almonpoole »

almonpoole

• View Profile
Sorry Stryder, I did not see your post before I made my last, but I don't think I was being bad, now was I????

Almon ;D ;D

countrycruiser

• View Profile
Noy bad, just insecure, immature with a head as big as all outdoors.

Oh I could go on and probably should but MATURITY tells me I'm better than that.

Bye, Bye

almonpoole

• View Profile
I hope you are being funny but don't worry my friend, I am very Secure and Mature, that came from being in athletics all of my life. I might have a big head but that is because I'm smart and of course I am very demanding in the business world.

When you can race a bike over 150 miles and average a speed of 23 or 24mph for the day through the mountains that breeds maturity and if you can get through that then you can get through most other things in life rather easily.

Don't be hater...... I made my apology while defending myself from your speculation, what else can I do???

Almon
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 07:07:03 PM by almonpoole »

countrycruiser

• View Profile
Actually nothing.  I think you have shown everyone on this forum your complete lack of character.

By the way, does your arm hurt from patting yourself on the back so much.  One has to bet your circle of friends is very small.