Electrical ignition
3 (18.8%)
Electrical other
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Enduros

• Lifan Owner Since 9/06
    • View Profile
I figured that I would make this poll to see what problems others are having and if we can figure out a better solution that just replacing bad parts with bad parts. My personal biggest problem is rear hubs, my third one just broke on me the other day and the cause apears to just be the spacers breaking apart from the twisting force on the hub from the sprocket.

almonpoole

• Arguing with an idiot only proves there are two.
    • View Profile
I've had no real problems on my new bike.. :)

wjsteele

• View Profile
I had a tire out of balance.  But when I changed to the larger tires... problem went away. ;-)

Bill

PlanesOverBikes

• View Profile
I had a tire out of balance.  But when I changed to the larger tires... problem went away. ;-)

Bill,  what larger size tires did you upgrade to?   also, where did you get them from and what did they cost?

rockkkkher

• View Profile
man,on my lf200iii gs, 2006,  i had no problems when i bought the bike except for the gas level indicator wasnt working, dont know why it doesnt, then i wrecked one day when it was raining and broke the speedometer cable, then when i pull the brakelight , all the flashers will flash,(which is not good with cops around) but that was all, 1 year later, now when i put in the key and turn it, the lights wont come on sometimes, or they will and im riding and pull the brake the lights will go out,  not good, ive ispected it and know the first problem must be a short somewhere cause i replaced the brake light with the same watts.

the secound problem with the ignition switch is pissing me off, could use a quick thought if anybody might know what this is