LifanForum.com
Lifan Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

Hello from Thailand .

Lucky B · 4 · 3023

Lucky B

• Do not eat yellow snow ,
    • View Profile
   Just bought a Lifan Cross 200 . At 600 kms. I am fully delightd with it . After 50 years on two wheels and many bikes    the Lifan stands out  as a vehicle which puts a pleasure back into riding . Rugged , well-balanced , strong and reliable  ,  I ride in the foothills of the Himalayas .  Whether in the Karst , on rock tracks .mud gulleys or the blacktop  , this Lifan has done well .
         No ego , no tacho no fuel guage no light switch , no temp. indicator ..... actually if you do not have  ' bells and whistles '  you do not have problems when they go wrong !   Listen , Listen , Listen  ,observe and use common sense . I will tell you more .
Do not eat yellow snow .

haviclifan

• View Profile
Welcome to the site!

Would love to see some pics of the bike.

Lucky B

• View Profile
        There will be pictures as soon as I can get out of the saddle and fiddle about with computer and Leica .    Bike is still going very well . Now had two Dealer checks and oil changes and I have only used a spanner ( wrench ) once to adjust a rear-view mirror .
         Will be back soon.......Delighted ... Lucky B .
Do not eat yellow snow .

Lucky B

• View Profile
   " Back soon ' was rather optimistic in my last post . I am still very happy with my Lifan . After 13 months I have never used the kickstart !...battery very good , even during monsoons . It averages 39 kilometres for one litre of fuel .
      Still delighted .
Do not eat yellow snow .