LifanForum.com
Lifan Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

Lifan-Moto

Enduros · 23 · 10987

almonpoole

• Arguing with an idiot only proves there are two.
    • View Profile
Hi Encore2097,

Stryder did this today I think, Here you go!

http://lifanforum.com/index.php?board=18.0

Thanks,

Almon

Gooba823

• View Profile
hey guys hows everyone Almon  the blue bike you posted pictures of. Was that the 200B?

almonpoole

• View Profile
Hi Gooba823,

I am doing fine, I hope you are as well. Yes the blue and red bike is the LF200-B and it is coming as per Brian, just a bit longer.

Also the 300CC DB300-2 is coming as well, not sure about the price yet but it will be good.

Thanks,

Almon

countrycruiser

• View Profile
Yeah, hey hi to all of you.  I've been here for a while. Stryder didn't mind that I had a "Cruiser" and  in fact has a nice section just for them no matter how few there are.  Yep, made me feel right to home here. ;D

almonpoole

• View Profile
Hi CountryCrusier,

It is nice to meet you :)

Almon

macdofwy

• View Profile
Hi, all!  120 mis on my 2008 LF200-III. 

On my third oil change.  I've noticed that shifting gets REALLY hard when the oil is ready to change.... is that normal, or is that a break-in thing?  I was just guessing that the wet clutch may have problems when the oil fills up with wear particles.  What do you think?

almonpoole

• View Profile
That is interesting. My first bike a LF200-III from TMS was very easy to shift but I have noticed my LF200-III from Rabbit does seem harder to shift. I have changed my oil twice, still under 100 miles and it seems to be the same no matter what.

I kind of like it because I don't skip a gear when shifting but if you are shifting fast you can mis second when shifting from first and land in neutral!

Maybe once you have some miles on it the shifting will free up a little.

Bill, you have a new Rabbit LF200-III how does your bike shift?

Almon

wjsteele

• View Profile
Both my bike shift the same.  Pretty easy.  However, I am still in the break in period, infact, still under 100 miles on the black bike.  It shifts identically to the green bike with over 3500 miles on it.

Bill