LifanForum.com
Lifan Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

New bikes coming soon

almonpoole · 3 · 3840

almonpoole

• Arguing with an idiot only proves there are two.
    • View Profile
I have just received photos of the new larger displacement bikes that Rabbit Scooters and Tank will be offering in the near future.

The new Tank Xi 250 and Xi 350 will start becoming available around May sometime, and I'm not sure about the GRX400, All I know so far is that it has a 400cc liquid cooled engine. The photos are fairly detailed though so check them out (link below)

Brian flew out to the Dealer Expo this last week and took these pictures,

http://www.lifan-moto.com/gallery/rabbit1/

Enjoy!

Almon

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Great pics!  I like the enduro model a lot.  Is that the GRX400? 

almonpoole

• Arguing with an idiot only proves there are two.
    • View Profile
The big yellow enduro will be sold as the GRX 400 by Rabbit, and you will not believe the price, it is going to be great. The Tank XI 250 and XI 350 (awesome bikes) are being distributed by Tank but Brian is also going to be selling these as well as he is a Tank dealer.

There is also another 200 and 250 that is in the works but I do not know much about these bike yet.

My big hope is that the Liquid cooled DB300 which uses the LF200-B frame but has a 300cc liquid cooled engine and a different fairing will be available soon as well (I've been waiting for this one for months). The new Xi350, DB300 and GRX 400 will be major upgrades for low cost motorcycles and I will be very happy to test each one of them for review :).

I'm awaiting more photos from Brian.....

Thanks,

Almon