LifanForum.com
Lifan Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

Welcome Lifan-moto.com members!

skadamo · 9 · 4099

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I just wanted to thank Almon Poole for his work on www.lifan-moto.com.  It was and still is a great resource.  He decided to close the forums there but keep them availiable for reference... 

http://lifan-moto.com/yabb/YaBB.pl

But we have not heard the last from Almon, stay tuned.

Also, lifanforum would like to extend a warm welcome to anyone from that group who would like to join.  Sounds like members of lifan-moto have new forum is in the works.  Looking forward to seeing what comes up!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 09:43:53 AM by stryder »

almonpoole

• Arguing with an idiot only proves there are two.
    • View Profile
Thanks Stryder,

I am hoping that everyone will come over here and start participating. I have never been a great moderator and it seems that you, with your many forums, are very experienced with this type of stuff.

We will continue offering videos, audio and articles including information about the China bike business and Lifan bikes in general in the future so don't forget about us.

Also as our forum is open, anyone can reference information from there by just posting the thread url here or simply copying that information to Lifanforum.com. As I own the old forum and all of the content there everyone has my permission to do so.

I will be posting information to this forum, and only this forum, so stick around everyone!  :)

Thanks,

Almon

Enduros

• Lifan Owner Since 9/06
    • View Profile
I think this will be a good place to continue what you started almon and hopfully this will help make the LF200 into a good cult bike.

almonpoole

• View Profile
Thanks Enduros,

Stryder has a very nice forum here so maybe we can continue working on our little bikes and offer some good content here.

Almon

bertg9

• View Profile
Sounds good to me. Look forward to the discussions. You will not see me for around 3 1/2 weeks though. The military is pulling me away from my computer for a while. But I will be back.
Bert

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
hey Bert, convince them you need an iPhone ;)

Thanks for the recomondation Almon!  Looking forward to the content you have planned.
I am open to suggestions for the forum so let me know what you all would like to see.

almonpoole

• View Profile
Hi Stryder,

I'll keep everyone updated on the new stuff coming down the road. I should some more photos from the dealer expo in the next few days ready to upload on the site.

Almon

Martin

• View Profile
I am open to suggestions for the forum so let me know what you all would like to see.

It would be awesome if you made a "how to" section like the one at lifan-moto.com. I'd be happy to contribute to that.

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile

It would be awesome if you made a "how to" section like the one at lifan-moto.com. I'd be happy to contribute to that.

OK, it is there now.  Good idea.