LifanForum.com
Lifan Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

I need lifan 125 gy-3 manual pdf please

danjoel86 · 5 · 5555

danjoel86

• View Profile
hi all. im dan. im new to this site. i live in stoke on trent and have the above bike as a learner. i know its not the best but it does me. well it did. After replacing my clutch i now have another problem. My bike sounds ridiculously loud and i may have lost power or it may be that because its so loud i daren't pull the throttle. A friend thinks it may be something with the piston as it sounds like its coming from there he reckons.

i have the exact same engine in the shed. as a newbie would i be ok to do the job myself. eg. strip the engine and fault find? im looking for a pdf manual for my bike to help me. should i attempt this? im fairly bright and i have a phone to take photo's so i know how bits go back together. what tools would i need? do i need to strip everything to get to the piston?

any advice would be very appreciated.

EJCycles

• View Profile
Hi Dan
This is the manual that will cover a lot of engine repair for that bike...     

Clymer Honda 50-110cc, OHC Singles 1965-1999

Thanks, Bruce
Endless Journey Cycles
330-274-0098
Business Hours: Sunday-Monday: Closed,
Tuesday-Friday 10:00-6:00
Saturday. 10:00-3:00 EST.
Dealer for: Lifan Motorcycles & Scooters.

EJCycles

• View Profile
Hi Dan

It depends...

The Lifan GY-3 that I know of has an almost "Horizontal" engine in it. In the USA they had a 70GY-3, 90GY-3 & a 110GY-3 that are all copies of the oh so famous Honda Trail70, CT70, DAX70, DAX50.

Unless your engine is almost "Vertical", the book I posted is the one you want.
Thanks, Bruce
Endless Journey Cycles
330-274-0098
Business Hours: Sunday-Monday: Closed,
Tuesday-Friday 10:00-6:00
Saturday. 10:00-3:00 EST.
Dealer for: Lifan Motorcycles & Scooters.

danjoel86

• View Profile
hey. thanks but yeh, mines the vertical one m8. this is identical my engine in every aspect. just cant find a pdf anywhere. lol