LifanForum.com
Lifan Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

Lifan 125 kytkentäkaavio sähköt

fiude · 5 · 5797

fiude

• View Profile
Terve mul uusi Lifan 125 kone ja Samurain runko ,suoraan meni kone paikkaansa ,joku viisas nyt kertomaan mulle miten kytken sähköt tässä koneessa ,kytkentäkaavio tarkka tarvisin Kiitos jo etukäteen  8) :-X :-* :'(         Siinä konepaketiss tuli mukana cdi boxi ,puola mut en osaa kytkeä niitä niin että saisin koneen antamaan kipinän ,uusi kone Lifan 125 ,eikö joku vois auttaa
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 02:42:46 AM by fiude »

EJCycles

• View Profile
Hi fiude

Sorry this forum is in The USA and I don't understand what you wrote.
Thanks, Bruce
Endless Journey Cycles
330-274-0098
Business Hours: Sunday-Monday: Closed,
Tuesday-Friday 10:00-6:00
Saturday. 10:00-3:00 EST.
Dealer for: Lifan Motorcycles & Scooters.

fiude

• View Profile
Mikä ihmeen Yhdysvallat ? Suomessa nyt ollaan,koettakaa nyt auttaa Lifanin sähköissä

EJCycles

• View Profile
Hi fiude

Yes, This Forum is located in the United States of America. Meaning; I am in the USA & so is the forum.

Lifan didn't import a 125cc motorcycle to the USA. They {Lifan} imported these bikes, LF 150GY, LF 150GY-3, LF 200GY-2 & LF 200GY-5.

I'm not sure what wiring the Lifan 125 engine you have has, {It could be an OHC = Over Head Cam or a Push-Rod engine} or what wiring harness the Samurai bike you are putting the engine in has. It would depend on what manufacturer who made the original engine that was in the Samurai bike how the new engine will be wired. You may even need to change the CDI box.

Bruce
Thanks, Bruce
Endless Journey Cycles
330-274-0098
Business Hours: Sunday-Monday: Closed,
Tuesday-Friday 10:00-6:00
Saturday. 10:00-3:00 EST.
Dealer for: Lifan Motorcycles & Scooters.