LifanForum.com
Lifan Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

Hello everyone

kim · 4 · 2085

kim

• View Profile
Hi my name  is kim and i live in the uk ..i am a lifan fan and own a lifan lf 100a (its a cub style bike ...i dont think its avaliable in the united states)

I run the lifan owners club in the uk (unoficial) and have gathered some usefull info on chinese bikes and lifan ...it would be nice if we could work together and share info on lifan bikes ..feel free to cut and paste any thing from our site you may find usefull .

I have added a link to this site for our members and you may have a few people joining your ranks.

Here is the link to the uk site

http://thelifanownersclub.myfreeforum.org/index.php

I like your site ..its well thought out and informative  ..and i hope we work together in future .

Kindest regards from across the pond.......kim

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hi Kim, welcome to the site!  Looks like you have a nice board over there.  I will have a look around.

Please keep us in the loop on anything interesting news and we will do the same!

kim

• View Profile
Thanks for the welcome guys.

I was looking up Lifan the other night and found that lifan had ridden a trials bike to the top of a very high mountain and broke a few records on the way ...I am not sure what the text read as it was in chinese but here is the picture

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
looks cold!  I want a shot of the tires.  Must have a sand paddle with carbide studs.   ;D