LifanForum.com
Lifan Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

Need Help or Pictures

neowankenobi · 10 · 6320

neowankenobi

• View Profile
Hello,

I have an LF 250 that a friend gave to me. It seems to be having problems staying running. I have a mechanic looking at it but we don't have a diagram of the fuel hoses and where they go. We are thinking it's a vacuum problem but I need some type of diagram or picture to look at so make sure we got the hoses hooked up correctly. Anyone out there got something to help? Lifan said they don't have a service manual for it. It's only got 25MI on it so it's practically brand new. The carb has been cleaned out already.

Thanks!
Tim

countrycruiser

• View Profile
Hey Tim,

Good to have another cruiser rider on the board.  I started to think I was the only one to have one.  You certainly did get a good price for yours.  Can't beat free.  I just sent you the complete Lifan Manual via email.  If you still have questions feel free to contact me.

CC

countrycruiser

• View Profile
Tim,

I just happen to have a new fuel valve that I will put on mine whenever it warms up around here.  The one that came on mine was leaking a bit so the dealer gave me a new one.  Here's how the line go as you face the switch:

Upper left is vacuum

Lower right goes to the carb

Middle right comes from the tank reserve

Upper right comes from the tank main

I have noticed that mine is very cold natured.  It always starts right up but I have to play with the choke and throttle to keep it going until it warms up.

Hope this helps, let us know.

CC

countrycruiser

• View Profile

patdupuis

• View Profile
CC:

Could I impose on you to send me the complete Lifan Manual? I will be eternally grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Pat

ps I am new to the website, do you need my email address or does it post when I completed my registration?

countrycruiser

• View Profile
No problem Pat I just emailed it to you.  If you have any other questions just let us know.

CC

PyroMann

• View Profile
can you send me the complete Lifan Manual?
Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 10:12:18 PM by PyroMann »

00Calles00

• View Profile
Hi there CC,
Am a new member and was going through the topics and was hoping that you would be so kind as to email me the manual if you still have it?  Thank you so very much in advance, as I was unable to get any sort of manual with the purchase of my bike.
00Calles00

Okac

• View Profile
I just registered I need one too,please.Thank you very, very much.

BM-21

• View Profile
Hi everyone I resently bough a lf250 if anyone here still having a manual for a 04 lifan lf250-h and want to share wit me will be great.