LifanForum.com
Lifan Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

where do i get parts/info/anything on this lifan?

skikman · 11 · 7095

countrycruiser

• View Profile
You don't say where you are located and I have not seen one of these in the U.S so I can't say if it is a genuine "American Lifan".  However you can try this guy in Northern Ohio.  He is a Lifan dealer.

Bruce Matty

Endless Journey Cycles

330-274-0098

skikman

• View Profile
You don't say where you are located and I have not seen one of these in the U.S so I can't say if it is a genuine "American Lifan".  However you can try this guy in Northern Ohio.  He is a Lifan dealer.

Bruce Matty

Endless Journey Cycles

330-274-0098
im from ireland.its a lf 125-a custom.not many about here either.if only i could get a manual.any ideas

200gy

• View Profile

Rogerborg

• View Profile
Belated reply, but the first port of call is to find the make and model numbers of both the bike and the carb.  That bike looks to be a straight copy of the Honda CM250, with a 253FMM engine.  It's a very common engine, and Chinese Motorcycle Parts Online should be able to help with parts.

rpowell

• View Profile
try this
                    metricpartshq.com

That site is not currently active, it is a site that was built for somebody else and they decided not to commit. I am in the process of purchasing it and revamping the whole thing. I will keep you guys posted on the progress. I help several other forums with parts and hope to have this site active in a couple weeks.
I also give forum members a 20% discount. I will be talking to admin about posting here to let everybody know, but want permission first.

Also if you need manuals go to ftp://www.powellpowersports.com  user name= u44667543 pswd= ppsftp1 this will get you to several owners manuals for downloading.

rpowell

• View Profile
Ok guys the parts site should be up within 2 weeks. The new site will be www.lifanpartshq.com you will be able to look up parts and order them directly from the site. I can accept Paypal and all credit cards. Shipping is going to be quoted as flat rate then I will adjust once actual shipping is figured out (until I get a better system setup), in which case I will either charge the difference needed or refund the overage. These orders will go directly to American Lifan, they should be processed and shipped within 48hrs (all things being perfect). I will personally be on top the site everyday so hopefully getting parts will be much easier on you guys. I will be posting a discount code for the forum here, so keep checking back.
Thanks
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 01:03:37 PM by stryder »

rpowell

• View Profile
Ok we are on track to be up and running in 2 weeks. I will announce the launch date in about a week.

Ron

rpowell

• View Profile
Well guys, hit a bunch of snags my site is still being worked on. I got it up and running then AL fired their parts guy so orders are taking forever. I have suspended all future orders until the site is fixed. When it is running properly I will post here and post a discount code for forum members as promised. Thanks for your patience.
Ron

rpowell

• View Profile
Ok the site is up and running, you will need to PM me for the 20% discount code.

jamie-boy93

• View Profile
Hello guys i have a LF125GY-3 its loads of fun and so far since Ive brought it i haven't had any problems with it i did have a little Longjia 50 scooter last year and got a fab manual for it but does anyone know where i can pick a manual up for this bike ? and i have managed to find loads of parts for it ( and for other Lifan's ) and I'm based in the UK and eBay ye its an OK website as you get the occasional bike being broken or a few bits and pieces here and there but i found these websites along my travels and they are brill:
http://www.chinesemotorcyclepartsonline.co.uk/
http://www.eend.co.uk/shop/start

hope these can come of some help for you guys :)

James.