LifanForum.com
Lifan Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

N00b in the house!

Splooge · 3 · 1776

Splooge

• View Profile
    • Knees In The Wind
Hi everyone. My name is Bill. I also own and run a motorcycle and general discussion forum. Anyway I saw this site on Twitter and said what the heck and joined lol! Seems like a nice forum.
Guess it's time to start being a post whore now. And I have some great stuff to share.

Splooge

• View Profile
    • Knees In The Wind
Wow! I come in here and nobody says shit to me. As a new guy I would expect someone to say something to me. But then I look around and see new posts all over the place since I joined this Chinese wannabe bike joint. Enjoy your cheap shit bikes people. Too bad you can't afford a Suzuki or Kawasaki like most people. Later!

rikosaur

• View Profile
YUP! THAT'S A FINE "HOW DO YOU DO"! I PERSONALLY HAVE OWNED JUST ABOUT EVERY BIKE IMAGINABLE,AND I FIND MY RECENT PURCHASE OF A LIFAN 2007 GY-5 TO BE A REFRESHING, SPIRITED DAILY RIDER,THAT HAS BEEN COMPLETELY DEPENDABLE AND RELIABLE! OH YEAH, MY OTHER DAILY RIDE IS A 97 BUELL LIGHTING,WITH A 117 S&S  NITROUS OXIDE MOTOR.I ALSO HAVE 4 OTHER BIKES, PLUS A SIDE-HACK UNIT ON THE ROAD. TRY AND KEEP A CIVIL TONGUE AND SHOW A LITTLE RESPECT FOR A NEW WEBSITE, WITH NEW MEMBERS! SINCERELY, RICK SAVIDGE.
RICHARD J.C. SAVIDGE