LifanForum.com
Lifan Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

turn signal relay

Aditokdi · 3 · 3343

Aditokdi

• View Profile
I have put about 500 miles on my 250 Cruiser. I love it. I have only one complaint. The Turn signal relay is not reliable. I have tried numerous places to get one. I even looked to Diamo, Roketa, etc. but with no success. Does anyone know where to get one?
 :'(

Redoak09

• View Profile
I have put about 500 miles on my 250 Cruiser. I love it. I have only one complaint. The Turn signal relay is not reliable. I have tried numerous places to get one. I even looked to Diamo, Roketa, etc. but with no success. Does anyone know where to get one?
 :'(
I use a heavy duty automobile signal relay switch, (the round/spherical kind). It should have two prongs to plug in and you can buy them at any auto parts store. The winkers will blink a little faster than when using the Chinese signal relay switch(the Chinese relays are too slow anyway). The auto relay switches normally cost around 3$ and will last years instead of months. But this only seems to work on the LF250 models. The relay switch is on the RH side of the cycle. Let us know if this works for you?

Aditokdi

• View Profile
I use a heavy duty automobile signal relay switch, (the round/spherical kind). It should have two prongs to plug in and you can buy them at any auto parts store. The winkers will blink a little faster than when using the Chinese signal relay switch(the Chinese relays are too slow anyway). The auto relay switches normally cost around 3$ and will last years instead of months. But this only seems to work on the LF250 models. The relay switch is on the RH side of the cycle. Let us know if this works for you?

Thanks, I got a universal turn signal that was round like you suggested and now have over 1500 miles with no more problems.