LifanForum.com
Lifan Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

Chaunl Longbo LB200-2

ogcjmn · 12 · 9350

ogcjmn

• View Profile
It looks almost identical to the Lifan LF-200 III with similar specs. Anybody know more about it? Do you guys recommend it if bought from a dealer?
Thanks.

Longtimer

• View Profile
Hi I bought one about a month ago it got damaged in shipping so I still havent rode it yet but I love the whole thing runs great from what my freind says he has one and loves it.As you know there is always a BUT right well here it is I am having trouble finding the side panels for it?!?!? I have looked all over the net for days on end with no luck.I have wrote the company in TX but havent gotten a reply yet.If anyone knows where to get them please let me know.

Longtimer

• View Profile
I finally got to ride my Longbo LB200-2 today and it was a blast for me.It has great take off even up hill.All I can say is WOW!    $1574 well spent!

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Congrats on the longbo!  Please keep us up to date on how it goes.  Any pics?

Longtimer

• View Profile
well I rode my Longbo LB200-2 to work last night and tonight and have had zero problems so far.My front brakes sqeek a little when I stop but not bad.I have gotten it up to 65mph so far.I think my chain is a little loose but not alot of slack in it.SO FAR SO GOOD!!!!!

Still looking for parts and mods that I can get and do.ANY HELP IS WELCOME!!!!

Longtimer

• View Profile
here are a couple pics of my Longbo LB200-2

Longtimer

• View Profile
Hey this is Longtimer here with another report on my bike..................... >:(
Not happy about it right now. Had problem with it stating running,BUT found the problem Bad sparkplug got new on running great again.Other than that battery going dead on me dont know why?????     Think I have found the problem,loose headlight connection.So far that was it.Lost a couple of screws on fairings after a 250 mile ride me and a buddy toke the other day very very bumpy roads but nothing a little screwing and some loctight cant fix huh?

And as always open for any parts websites or any good mods?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

t-rapp

• View Profile
Hey this is Longtimer here with another report on my bike..................... >:(
Not happy about it right now. Had problem with it stating running,BUT found the problem Bad sparkplug got new on running great again.Other than that battery going dead on me dont know why?????     Think I have found the problem,loose headlight connection.So far that was it.Lost a couple of screws on fairings after a 250 mile ride me and a buddy toke the other day very very bumpy roads but nothing a little screwing and some loctight cant fix huh?

And as always open for any parts websites or any good mods?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?
Hey, Ive had mine for 2 years.  Here's the low down for everyone that has a Lifan based 200 sport bike.  First, Change oil.   (the factory oil is junk),  second, the Battery will only last you about a month or two at best.( again Junk)  My WalMart $50 battery has lasted a year ans seven months and still ok.  Third use loctite on nots and bolts.  the lack of lock washers and vibrations cause the bolts to loosen.    Fourth,  Change the spark plug(again junk) I used a NKG plug noticed more power approx. 5mph faster.   When they ship these bikes they put starter oil, battery and plug.  They will start and run bike for a little while but that's it.  Engine is very reliable once these things are done. 4400 touble free miles once these were done.  Good luck. rabbitscooters.com for parts