skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile

gatorswamp

• View Profile

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yeah, I guess I should post mine. :D  What model are you picking up?

jollyroger

• View Profile
Here is my LF 250 B, after I painted her but before the ghost flames. Pics of her with flames soon.

TomG

• View Profile
Here's mine.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 06:32:53 AM by TomG »

geraldmcalister

• Lovin' my Lifan!
    • View Profile
    • GeraldMcAlister.com
 8)

Here's a few shots of a 2005 LF200gy-5 I picked up for $400.00 in spring '09.  The bike had 4300 miles on it.  I registered it here in Massachusetts with no issues at all. I ride mostly on the road, but like to be able to rip off the pavement at any whim.  I've gotten the bike up to about 75 miles an hour by tucking as close to tank and front fairing as possible.  No complaints, except it vibrates like a banshee, but that's a thumper for you!  I put 3500 miles on it last year.  Was into it for about $750.00 with paint (not counting my time).  Did a tear down/ overhaul in Winter ,09.  Painted frame and changed lights, rings, valve springs, clutch parts, gaskets, chain, etc... Probably into it for close to a grand now.  How can you beat that?

I've had some other bikes that cost more, and for the money, this thing rocksand it's ton's of fun!

Lovin my Lifan!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 02:16:48 PM by geraldmcalister »
Gerald A. McAlister
Professional Image Voicing, Voice Of Choice

crash1987

• View Profile
Just picked up a 2005 lf250 v twin the other day. Any one kbow where to get a shop manual for it?