LifanForum.com
Lifan Motorcycle, Scooter And ATV Forum

Has anyone done bussiness with this Lifan dealer?

Buyingchina · 5 · 2532

Buyingchina

• View Profile
    • Lifan Cycle Forums
 This seller is in my home State. This makes him a potential seller that I might consider.

Has any member here had any dealings with them ? any info at all would be appreciated.

Link:  http://neomotorsports.net/index.php

Thanks, Buyingchina :)
Buyingchina

skadamo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
first business I have ever seen put ads on thier retail site.  Strange.

bertg9

• View Profile
The adds do seem a bit weird. However, this seller is a bit expensive. I would check if he/she is a middle person and where the bike will be coming from if you order from them.
They may be drop-shipping. If they are not and have their own warehouse then it might be a good this as they are in your home state.

Buyingchina

• View Profile
    • Lifan Cycle Forums
The adds do seem a bit weird. However, this seller is a bit expensive. I would check if he/she is a middle person and where the bike will be coming from if you order from them.
They may be drop-shipping. If they are not and have their own warehouse then it might be a good this as they are in your home state.

I went on a road trip today to check out this seller (N.E.O. Motorsports). The address took me to a self storage place with a few clusters of small office type store fronts about 15 by 20 feet in size. Behind their entrance door is a landing and several steps down and to the left to the small room which is below ground level. They are mostly vacant but I found one with a Lifan sticker on the door that was also vacant. There are also quite a few rows of buildings with largest storage rooms about the size of a small single car garages with an overhead door. I asked any one I could find if they new what happened to the occupant of that office, and no one seemed to remember ever seeing any one there. One person that I spoke with directed me to the rental office for additional information. The person there was a little sheepish about giving out information. But they told me it was rented for 6 monthes and that included one small storage area. I asked if they had ever seen any motor bikes or atv's being delivered or picked up, and the answer was that as far as the knew the storage area was never used.

Heres a quote from their home page, " N.E.O. Motorsports is the leading distributor of American Lifan pocket bikes, scooters, dirt bikes, ATV's, and motorcycles."

This sounds like they are claiming to be a distibutor for a distributor?  This is truly Ridiculous!

American Lifan is the only authorized distributor of lifan products in the U.S. These products are sold  by the authorized dealers in their network.

I spoke with American Lifan in Texas about this seller. They told me that this seller is not one of their authorized dealers.

I remember them (N.E.O.) selling a green Gallata branded GRX200 sport bike about 2 months ago on E-Bay and it seemed  strange that they were claiming association with American Lifan. The picures they used were the very same that I found, and are still in use today on the Lifan- motorcycle-wholesale dot com. website.  I also remember this issue being ignored when I posted the information on another forum. It  looks like this may have been some sort of drop shipping scheme that went wrong. Lets hope that they didn't take anyone to the cleaners!

Heres a few shots of my "Road Trip" and my favorite car. No, its not a Lifan!-Buyingchina

« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 10:20:12 PM by Buyingchina »
Buyingchina

almonpoole

• Arguing with an idiot only proves there are two.
    • View Profile
I went on a road trip today to check out this seller (N.E.O. Motorsports). The address took me to a self storage place with a few clusters of small office type store fronts about 15 by 20 feet in size. Behind their entrance door is a landing and several steps down and to the left to the small room which is below ground level. They are mostly vacant but I found one with a Lifan sticker on the door that was also vacant. There are also quite a few rows of buildings with largest storage rooms about the size of a small single car garages with an overhead door. I asked any one I could find if they new what happened to the occupant of that office, and no one seemed to remember ever seeing any one there. One person that I spoke with directed me to the rental office for additional information. The person there was a little sheepish about giving out information. But they told me it was rented for 6 monthes and that included one small storage area. I asked if they had ever seen any motor bikes or atv's being delivered or picked up, and the answer was that as far as the knew the storage area was never used.

Heres a quote from their home page, " N.E.O. Motorsports is the leading distributor of American Lifan pocket bikes, scooters, dirt bikes, ATV's, and motorcycles."

This sounds like they are claiming to be a distibutor for a distributor?  This is truly Ridiculous!

American Lifan is the only authorized distributor of lifan products in the U.S. These products are sold  by the authorized dealers in their network.

I spoke with American Lifan in Texas about this seller. They told me that this seller is not one of their authorized dealers.

I remember them (N.E.O.) selling a green Gallata branded GRX200 sport bike about 2 months ago on E-Bay and it seemed  strange that they were claiming association with American Lifan. The picures they used were the very same that I found, and are still in use today on the Lifan- motorcycle-wholesale dot com. website.  I also remember this issue being ignored when I posted the information on another forum. It  looks like this may have been some sort of drop shipping scheme that went wrong. Lets hope that they didn't take anyone to the cleaners!

Heres a few shots of my "Road Trip" and my favorite car. No, its not a Lifan!-Buyingchina

That is some pretty good investigative work there BC. Perhaps you should come out of retirement and work for a news agency.